Procrastination is deadly, and it affects even the best of us. It commonly occurs because we tend to overestimate ourselves and underestimate how long it’ll take to accomplish tasks. Here are some tips on how to overcome procrastination.
How many of you procrastinate?
By definition, self-esteem is “a feeling of having respect for yourself and your abilities.” Therefore, it stands to reason that an individual who has high self-esteem would not be influenced by the evaluation of another person, but an individual who has low self-esteem would rely on the comments of others to validate their worth.
Let us know what you think!
- 15 Truths About Introverts
- 10 Common Things Humans Do Every Day and Why
- 24 Hilarious Love Cards Surely To Make You Laugh
- Top 10 Amazing Human Body Facts Worth Knowing
- 41 Animal Facts Guaranteed To Put a Smile On Your Face
- Top 15 Differences Between The Boy You Date and The Man You Marry
- This Is Why Costa Rica Is One Of The Most Amazing Country On The Planet
- 20 Signs You’re Heading The Right Direction In Life
- 10 Things That Separate Real Friends From Friends
- The 30 Most Unique Locations To Take a Dip During The Summer
- 10 Bizarre Sleep Disorders Everyone Should Know
- These Amazing 13 Sites Were Abandoned By People And Are Now Overrun By Animals
- 7 Bizarre Cultural Practices *Graphic Images
- 28 Dogs With Incredible Fur Patterns
Do you relate to any of these?
Do you guys relate to any of these reasons? What should one do about them?
#5 is me indefinitely!
First 3 hit home.
All of these have something in common and that’s fear.